Other Pages in "T&R V&A Twitter Competition T&C’s" section:
- Transformation & Revelation at the V&A London 2012
- T&R V&A Twitter Competition T&C’s
- Collaborators 2007
- Make Believe 2015
- T&R Exhibition Cardiff 2011
Recent News & Events:
From the Blue Pages:
T&R V&A Twitter Competition T&C’s:
We are running a competition to celebrate the opening of our Transformation & Revelation exhibition at the V&A Museum on 17th March 2012. See here for full details of the exhibition: http://tinyurl.com/trva12
To enter retweet the following and include what you are most looking forward to seeing at the exhibition:
Win 3 catalogues! RT & tweet what u r excited about @ #TransformationRevelation.T&Cs http://bit.ly/z7YuLl
The prize is one of our catalogue bundles worth £50, which includes Transformation & Revelation, Collaborators and 2D>3D.
Terms and Conditions:
We are committed to protecting your privacy. All information collected about you at the time of placing your entry will be dealt with lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
• The competition is offered by the Society of British Theatre Designers (SBTD) and is open to anyone resident in the UK who is at least 16 years of age.
• The competition will end at midnight on the 17th of March 2012 GMT.
• The prize is one catalogue bundle as detailed here and will be won by the person we feel has answered our question in the most inspiring of ways.
• The winner will be notified within 24 hours on Twitter via a private message which will give them an email address to respond to. If a winner does not respond via the email address specified setting out their contact details and address within 3 days, the SBTD has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
• The prize is one catalogue bundle worth £50. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. The prize will be posted to one specified address as long as it is within the UK.
• You can enter as many times as you like but automated tweets will be disqualified.
• We reserve the right to remove entries we deem inappropriate.
• This competition is not open to any person directly involved in the running of the Society of British Theatre Designers, or in the running or organisation of the competition.
• This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them. It is a condition of entry that competitors abide by these rules.