- Production: La Celestina
- Venue: Hopkins Centre, Hanover, New Hampshire, U.S.A
- Year: 2002
- Author: Fernando de Rojas
- Directed by: PAMELA HOWARD
- Lighting Design by: Dan Kotlowitz
- Scenography by: PAMELA HOWARD
Georgi Alexi- Meshkishwili (settings) and Margaret Spicer (costumes) General view An auditorium carved out of a huge stage space. A traverse staging with the audience sitting either side of 'the street' and looking at action on the raked stages at either end, or in front on the street. Sixteen fast moving scenes, with no scene changes, animated with sound, light and action.