Edward Bond's "Lear"
- Production: Edward Bond's "Lear"
- Venue: Paul McCartney Auditorium, LIPA
- Year: 2008
- Author: Edward Bond
- Directed by: Max Rubin
- Lighting Design by: Helen Lainsbury
- Sound Design by: Jamie Haining
- Costume Design by: AMANDA STOODLEY and DAVID WOODHEAD
- Set designed by: Chris Luna and Katrin Pettersson
- Image © AMANDA STOODLEY
The morality of violence, political corruption and betrayal. Designs inspired by early 1900s fashion and German Expressionist artists and filmmakers.